Sarah Tayler is a Senior Nursery Manager at our Kindred Hainault nursery and has over 18 years childcare experience. She has always been incredibly passionate about children's nutrition and was instrumental in the design of our accredited menus. Sarah chats to us about fussy eating and some top tips to help little ones to enjoy a variety of foods.
St Ives Day Nursery and Pre-School
Our wonderful nursery, situated in Compass Point Business Park, is a warm and welcoming environment where our staff are passionate about creating awe and wonder in every moment!
Call us for a chat - 01480 494966
“This nursery is OUTSTANDING” Latest Ofsted Inspection
- We offer exceptional childcare and early years education to children aged from 3 months up to 5 years.
- Kindred St Ives is located in Compass Point Business Park in a purpose built facility with its own private car park.
- We have impressively large outdoor spaces, Forest School, Secret Garden, mud kitchens and vegetable patches - it is our families and staff’s pride and joy!
- We are open from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
- We are proud to be recognised as OUTSTANDING by Ofsted - check out out report here.
- We are proud to be supporting local NHS workers and Service families with our special 5% Kindred discount.
- Home-cooked, nutritious meals cooked onsite as part of our accredited menu.
Meet Our St Ives Day Nursery Staff
After our passion, what is the next most important thing you should know about us?
That’s easy: our incredible staff! Pure and simple. They are the heart of our family and what makes us unique. Our inspiring and passionate staff are the reason we hold the coveted ‘Top 20 Nursery Group 2021’ award and, year after year, are recognised in the prestigious NMT Nursery Awards.
Dedicated to being the best that a family could ask for, our nursery staff are constantly developing themselves through our training programme run by childcare and EYFS experts. It is not just our little ones who are the passionate lifelong learners here at Kindred!
As our September term gets underway, we have been letting our families know of some changes that have been made to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) by the Government. These changes will mean parents and carers up and down the country may see some adjustments to the way nurseries observe, assess and plan for their children. Join us in finding out a little more about these changes and how they will impact observations, assessments and planning...
We could not be prouder to announce that we have received a nursery group award - we have been recognised nationally as a Top 20 Top Rated Nursery Group of 2021 by daynurseries.co.uk.
Kindred Nurseries has been shortlisted for two categories in the Nursery World Awards, beating competition from across the country.
With parents under increasing financial pressure as 2021 starts and with lockdown continuing, many working parents are in need of even more support with childcare. Find out about the government schemes available to help parents fund nursery and pre-school places...
Monday to Friday, from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
Open during the whole year except for bank holidays and during one week for Christmas.