Salisbury Nurseries and Pre-schools
The Kindred family of nurseries in Salisbury offer high quality and professional childcare for children aged 3 months to 5 years old. Our Salisbury nurseries offer a warm and inspiring environment where our staff are truly passionate about creating a sense of awe and wonder for little ones to grow and thrive in!
Our five nurseries are located within easy reach of public transport networks, Salisbury Hospital, Porton Science Park and Public Health England. We offer NHS and Services discounts.
- Home cooked food accredited by Action for children nutritionists to ensure our children receive healthy, balanced, varied and tasty meals.
- Highly qualified and award winning team - finalisits at the NMT awards 2021 and Nursery World awards 2021.
- We follow a Respectful Care Approach and encourage children to learn at their own pace in a relaxed, warm and nurturing environment.
- Offering free 2 year-old Government Funded Nursery Places.
- We are proud to be recognised as OUTSTANDING by Ofsted.
- We are open from 7:45am to 6:00pm.
- We offer flexible and funded sessions to meet the changing needs of parents.
The Kindred Nurseries in Salisbury include:
All the Kindred nurseries offer childcare throughout the year, with opening hours covering a full working day Monday to Friday all year round except for Christmas and bank holidays.
At the heart of our nurseries in Salisbury is our wonderful staff. Offering award winning, highly qualified teams, each of our nurseries are run by true early years experts. Our staff are continually developing their skills through our dedicated training programme to ensure we always offer the highest level of service.
Each of our nurseries in Salisbury is all about creating inspiring experiences for your little ones, with environments which spark children’s imagination, creativity and curiosity. This is why we use natural and real life resources to enhance children’s imagination through play.
We deliver an educational curriculum which meets the government standard of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and we work hard to enable children to learn confidently, form positive relationships with others and are inspired to learn every day.
Our Salisbury nurseries are created with learning environments in mind. With indoor and outdoor spaces offering endless opportunities to explore and investigate safely, we allow children to learn in the ways which work best for their individual needs.